Step One: Complete and submit the enrollment form
Complete and submit the enrollment form. Click the link below to get started.
Note: to return to your enrollment application, click here
Have questions prior to enrollment? Not sure how the program will fit with your major and academic goals? Want to learn more about the ins and outs of both programs? Info sessions are listed below.
Fall 2017 Info Sessions - UFIC Large Conference Room (inside the Hub)
- Wednesday, September 6th 11:45-12:35
- Tuesday, September 19th 1:55-2:45
- Wednesday, October 4th 11:45-12:35
- Tuesday, October 17th 12:50-1:40
- Monday, November 6th 11:45-12:35
- Tuesday, November 28th 12:50-1:40
Step Two: Drop in for Advising
You will receive an enrollment confirmation message within 5-7 weekdays upon submitting your enrollment form. This message will contain important details on your next steps and how to self-track your progress in the program.
Individual advising is available by scheduling an appointment and/or coming in during posted office hours:
- Paloma Rodriguez, Associate Director of Undergraduate Academic Programs
- Breton Homewood, UF Peace Corps Recruiter
Step Three: Complete the program
International Scholars, we will send you bimonthly bulletins with a list of on-campus globally-focused events that meet the Campus Life requirement, updates to the list of course options and other relevant information. You will also receive instructions on how to self-track and submit your progress in the programs, and guidelines for developing your ePortfolio.
ePortfolio Workshops - Fall 2017 (in the UFIC Large Conference Room, inside the Hub):
- Tuesday, September 12th 11:45-12:35
- Wednesday, September 27th 11:45-12:35
- Wednesday, October 25th 3:00-3:50
- Tuesday, November 7th 1:55-2:45
Fall 2017 ePortfolio Workshops: Marketing Your Experiences - In the UFIC Large Conference Room (inside the Hub)
- Thursday, September 28th 12:50-1:40
- Monday, October 30th 1:55-2:45
- Wednesday, November 8th 11:45-12:35
- Tuesday, November 21st 12:50-1:40
Step Four: Final verification and successful completion
Once you have completed the program requirements (or are completing remaining required courses your final semester), you must submit final verification to our office through the Canvas shell by or before the graduation application deadline of your final semester.
Your achievements through the International Scholars Program, and if applicable Peace Corps Prep, will be reviewed over a two week period. This will permit us time to verify all requirements have been met, prepare your printed Acknowledgement of Completion and order your UF International Scholar Commencement Medallion. We will notify you when your application is approved and when/when to pick up your medallion and acknowledgement.