Talk to one of our international student advisors if you have any problems or concerns about your immigration status as well as to apply for practical training or change your status.
- SEVP Students and Exchange Visitors (SEVIS)
- SEVIS I-901 Fee
- Study in the States (DHS)
- US Department of State - Electronic Visa Application
- U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Department of State - Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- NAFSA - Regulatory Information
Embassies and Consular Offices
- Foreign Consular Offices in US
- Websites of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- World's Embassies & Consulates
- Foreign Embassies in Washington D.C.
- Jacksonville Office:
USCIS 4121 South Point BLVD.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904)232-3151 (Yahoo map)
- USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC): 1-800-375-5283