Change of Address
International students must report a change of address to ISS, USCIS, and UF within 10 days of a move date.
Reporting a Change of Address to UF and ISS
Students must report their change of address by going to myufl.edu and updating BOTH the UF Directory profile and thier Emergency Contact information.
Students have the following addresses on the UF system:
Local Home Data
Permanent Home Data
Local Home Street Address
Emergency Contact Information
To meet the federal requirements, the address on the Local Home Data, the Permanent Home Data and the Local Home Street Address must be the actual PHYSICAL address where you live, they CANNOT be a PO Box, and they must be in the US.
To change your addresses:
- Go to my.ufl.edu
- Sign in using your Gatorlink Username and Password
- Click on My Account
- Click Update My Directory Profile
- Make sure you enter your entire street address in the "Address Line 3" box of each section
- Click "submit" to process your information.
- In the same way, you update the Local Home Street Address on your Emergency Contact section.