Innovation for International Development Symposium 2013
Oral Presentations by Category
- Strengthening Feed Production Capacity in Tamale, Ghana by Basil Bactawar, M.Sc.
- Body of Knowledge on Infrastructure Regulation by Sanford Berg, Ph.D.
- The Interamerican Journal of Psychology: An Experiment of the University of Florida Using Open Journal Systems by Edil Torres Rivera, Ph.D.
- Evaluation of New Insecticides for Control of the
Malaria Mosquito by Jeffrey Bloomquist, Ph.D.
- Improving Rice Crop Productivity Under High
Temperature Stress Conditions by Aparna Krishnamurthy, Newton Kilasi and Bala Rathinasabapathi, Ph.D.
- Challenges, Opportunities and Solutions in Low Tech Building Envelopes: A Case Study of Low Strength Masonry Systems by Esther Obonyo, D.Eng.
Technology Transfer & Other
- Design for Development (D4D) by Maria Rogal, MFA and Gabriela Hernández, MFA
- The Haiti Greenhouse Revolution by Brian Boman, Richard Fetherie and Florence Sergile
- What, When, How Much and Where: New Computational Complexity Tools for Socio-Ecological Analysis and Design by Muñoz-Carpena, Greg Kiker, Miguel Campo-Bescos and Matteo Convertino